skip to main | skip to sidebar

3 DUB GETAWAY!

The chronicles of a handful of ex-roomies and their annual get-together, also known as the Wild Women's Weekend.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Let the democratic process begin...



Please add your vote by editing this post.

Bonnie - option #1 or 4
Jessie - option #1 or 4
Emmers
Curl
Britt
Heidelind - option #4
Lis
Ames
Posted by Unknown at 7:53 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our Blogs

  • Elisabeth
  • Amy
  • Heidi
  • Bonnie

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2010 (14)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (13)
  • ►  2008 (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2007 (14)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ▼  May (7)
      • Option #4
      • I vote for #1 but I also vote for Heidi's suggesti...
      • Let the democratic process begin...
      • First Annual WWW (um, that's Wild Women's Weekend,...
      • I love it!
      • ooh!! I like it!
      • In the beginning...

Contributors

  • Amy
  • Elisabeth
  • Heidi
  • Jessica Burnett
  • Unknown