I vote for #1 but I also vote for Heidi's suggestion. That looked like a smashingly good idea--then again I've ALWAYS wanted to go on a cruise. I can vote for more than one, right? This being a democracy I can do WHATEVER I WANT! I asked my kids today why they were glad they lived in America and my little Emily (who always says the cutest, funniest things) responded that she's glad she doesn't "HAVE to eat ice cream if she doesn't want to!" (A few days ago we asked them to describe their dads and most kids said, "smart" or "nice" or "tall" or other really boring things. Emily said, "Hairy . . . really hairy. . . and he stays in the bathroom a long time with the paper!"
Anyway, I think the other girls all need to post on here. Love you all and miss you like crazy!
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment