Monday, May 21, 2007

I love it!


Hi guys! Well, you know me, from MT, teaching kindergarten in Vegas, tall, eat green peppers on a daily basis, and floss in a weird way (according to Bonnie, at least). Not dating anyone--not interested in anyone either. Don't think I'm being too picky! These guys were the type that either invited me to a baptism for our third date (our 2nd date was walking around the Bass Pro Shop--how exhilarating!) or the type who "usually go to at least sacrament meeting." I mean, it's not like I'm turning down any viable options here! Anyway, you girls know how much I love my job but guess what . . . less than three weeks left. Honestly, I'm already starting to get pretty sad. I absolutely love my kids! I'll log on and tell ya funny stories but now I have to go to bed. This picture was at my birthday party hoe-down. I thought you guys might be interested to see Par's new fiance--isn't she cute!? See if you can find "Waldo" (one of my friends peeking his face through and being silly). Love y'all!

No comments: