Jessie is bonding with Dallin. I think Dallin stole her keys... he does that sort of thing.
It was great to see Jess while we were in Utah... What a dedicated friend. Someday I will be as cute as Jessica.
Friday, July 27, 2007
Utah in May
It's been way too long since this has been updated so I decided to contribute. I wanted to share some pictures of when we went to Utah in May. We had wonderful time. It's nice when you family moved to the place where you already have a lot of friends.
This is Sheryl Jepson (remember Jeff and Sheryl?) and her Daughter Kara (2 since March) and behind her in the car seat is their son Trever(Born in December) (it could be Travis I always get the name wrong) They have the cutest house in Spanish Fork. I'm sitting with Brittany (will be 2 in August) on one side, Katelyn on the other and Dallin on my lap. Ceianna Kato, (remember Keith and Ceianna... oh wait she was kind of dating Scott our freshman year...) She is sitting with Kade (will be 5 in September) and Zoe (3 since March) She just had her 4th in June. she is such a cute mommy! She and Keith live in Orem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment