Thursday, June 7, 2007

Just one cotton pickin' minute here!!!

Whoa! Now hold on everybody! What are y'all doing voting for #1 when the other two cruises are cheaper AND they go to the Bahamas or Caribbean????? I just re-read Bonnie's list of possibilities and if the flight is about the same to unheard of Galveston, as it is to main airport hub Miami (or the other one) then maybe we should do some rethinking. I've never been to the Caribbean (or the Bahamas for that matter) and I HAVE been to Mexico, yes the Cozumel Cancun side, lots of times, and likely to go several more since my Dad thinks that part of Mexico is the most wonderful place on earth and every other holiday will probably be down there. Let's all look again at the wonders of bringing along passports and going to an island with souvenirs that we can't find in Southern California!!

No comments: