Thursday, August 23, 2007

(Another) Executive Decision

I guess I don't really know if I'm even qualified as an "executive" but until someone disputes it, I'll just keep on being one!

I decree that the thrilling happenings of October General Conference shall be what gathers us girls together for the first official WWW.

Now, I understand that October in Utah may not be exactly what most of you had in mind when we began to plan these...I know it never crossed my mind as a rocking good time. However, I figure that some of us will be there already, may have mission reunions and the like and it will be more of a pull (not to mention easier for many of us) than say, Cabo. Especially for the poor...and I don't mean in spirit. So, let's get together then...I really have no idea what weekend that is so if anyone knows for sure, please post the dates so we can plan. Some of us may have to travel that Friday or Sunday so let's at least plan on spending Saturday night together. We can just do dinner, dessert and yak or maybe find a hotel to split and stay up all night with some B & Js (that would be so much fun! Even if it was Salt Lake! Or, as the Bobseys suggested, maybe Park City??). Anyway, we can figure that out later. So put it on the planners and we'll see you then!!

Love you all!

No comments: