Thursday, April 1, 2010
WOW!!! Amy, you're quick on the uptake--I'm just barely putting these all on here and trying to figure out how to do it--the first way was taking FOR-stinkin-EVER. They're not in order at all . . . can anyone edit that? And add in the text-you guys can add/edit this posting right? Can I photoshop some of these (at Amy's request and mine too!) and then put up the new ones? Granted, I don't know how to photoshop or anything. Some computer program should put up a "beautify me" button that instantly makes a person look tan and toned, right? Maybe with waves in the hair, or take out any frizz or whatever. Anyway . . . tHe first two are supposed to be videos but I don't think they worked. HELP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Let me see what I can do with rotating and rearranging photos. I know Picasa allows you to do some editing. Love your "Beautify Me" button idea. Let's get that in place!
Absolute favorite photos:
Bon, Lis, and me eating ice cream while Bonnie pumps
and
the four of us on Sunday aftenroon trying to take photos while Jess pumps. Hi-lar-ious.
So apparently you can only edit the posts you create. You're on your own, toots!
Post a Comment