Thursday, April 1, 2010

Misc

That's even better!
We're so cute! Note: no porn cards in this one.
Bonnie lactates while eating frozen cow milk!
Seriously. We are adorable.
Make love to the camera.
Legs a mile long...love it!
The moms and the daughters...HA!!
Big mouths and a BIG garden spade.
She's available, folks!!
Backside...STRONG side!
400 million pounds of chocolate (or something like that). The engineers must have had us in mind!


What kinda light IS that??
OH Jess! Your hair is so funny smelling!!!!!
LOVE ME!!!!
I need crab legs!!!
Aaron Schloemer FOR-EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bobsey chins... This is when I was laughing soooo hard at my own joke: "I was listening to a conversation--obviously, I was there" For some reason it seemed so funny--something about bad desserts, lack of sleep, too much of Bonnie's GOOD desserts, and having stood in line WAY too long for a highly-overrated buffet made everything deliriously funny that night.
Jess lactates...and eats apple :)
Sooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!
uh huh.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Do you all have fancy electric breast pumps?

Amy said...

Of course! It's the best thing to have when a baby isn't present. Mine was just too big to bring...